Justin Den Herder, CEO and Principal Consultant
- Hailing from South Dakota, Justin has spent much of his career in Southern California. With two decades of technology under his belt, Justin works tirelessly to make it easier for IT leaders to determine the right communications and infrastructure solutions for their business.
- Business System Hosting Solutions
- Private, Hybrid and Public Cloud Solutions
- Modern Network Infrastructure Solutions
- Telecommunication Solutions
“Technology serves only one purpose, it has to be useful to the people it serves.
I focus on understanding my client’s businesses initiatives and why those initiatives are important. After that, the technology just fits into place. Happily our client relationships are great, because we approach every engagement with the client first.
My dream is to continue to grow the business and bring in more like-minded professionals to drive the value of our philosophy and culture. I will show our clients they should expect more and they deserve more, and I will continue to bring as many smiles as I can to those I meet.”
Justin’s specialties include:
William Craig, CTO and Principal Solutions Architect
- As a technology leader, William brings a mix of strategic perspectives, financial discipline and technology operational experience. As a former technology officer, himself, he knows the complexities of managing multiple projects, budgets, people and systems all in an effort to help the company operate at peak levels.
- IT Architecture
- IT and product governance
- BI and Analytics
- Successful outsourcing/off shoring
- ERP Strategies
At NuResolution, William guides clients through the technical direction and support needed for developing, designing and integrating systems. With William on the team, we are able to deliver a high quality solution driven approach to your business needs.
William’s specialties include:
Cyndie Den Herder, COO
In her role as the head of operations, Cyndie is responsible for the systems and structures that support NuResolution’s customers, sales and supplier partners.
“I am deeply honored to support our customers and partners. NuResolution is a company of Midwest sensibilities meaning that we approach everything we do with great pride, integrity and a friendly smile.
My goal is to make it easy for our customers and suppliers to do business with us and I look forward to working with you, too.”
You can connect with Cyndie on LinkedIn.